ODEE marketing is responsible for promoting the Ohio State Online sub-brand and its programs.
An ODEE marketing representative will work with leaders from your program, college marketing professionals, internal stakeholders and external agencies to design an annual, individualized marketing plan best suited to drive perspective students to your program. It is crucial for each college to participate in these marketing activities to help reach your enrollment goals.
ODEE marketing services include:
- A presence on online.osu.edu that includes web development and copywriting (all programs)
- Inclusion in digital and non-digital brand marketing campaigns (all programs)
- Program-specific marketing:
- Tactics that may be employed include digital advertising, traditional advertising, written and visual storytelling, student journey mapping, and landing page development
- Market research insights can be provided to inform program demand, identify competitors, determine alumni outcomes and more
To contact the distance education marketing team, email email@example.com.