This step only needs to be completed once. If you are already registered and have activated your Ohio State Username (lastname.#) and BuckeyePass, please continue to Step 3.
- Visit my.osu.edu
- Select “Activate Now!” in the left sidebar.
- Follow the instructions to activate your Ohio State Username (last name.#).
You also need to set up BuckeyePass, a multifactor authentication service you will use to log in to many Ohio State services, such as My Buckeye Link, the secure site where you will register for classes.
- Visit buckeyepass.osu.edu.
- Click “Register/Manage Devices” in the right sidebar.
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up BuckeyePass.
For more detailed instructions and help with BuckeyePass, visit go.osu.edu/duohelp.