Third-Party Contract Courses
Contact the Office of Distance Education & eLearning at 614-292-8860 or email@example.com with questions regarding the Third-Party Contract Courses.
We are located in Mount Hall, Building 311, 1050 Carmack Rd.
We offer your Ohio State academic department services to help facilitate contract credit course offerings to a select group of individuals determined by a third party/external entity such as a private business or governmental agency.
Contractual Outreach may provide services to an Ohio State academic department in contract with:
- Civic organizations
- Government agencies
- Healthcare providers
- Other external parties to the university
Courses may include:
- Graduate credit courses
- Undergraduate credit courses
- A course that is for both undergraduate and graduate credit
- Courses delivered on or off campus, onsite at the organization or online
Our services to the academic department may include:
- Coordination of fee suppression
- Registration services
- Student guidance for the admissions application process
- Personal involvement with the students throughout the entire enrollment process
- Coordination of the program through a point of contact within the academic department
- Providing a fee waiver option for the students’ admission application fees on behalf of the academic department