Have questions about the non-degree application process, academic advising needs and for scheduling assistance?
|Monday - Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.*|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
* Extended hours until 6:30 p.m. by appointment only on Mondays and Wednesdays.
The Office of Distance Education and eLearning (ODEE) is an enrollment unit with special emphasis on academic advising for adult students who want to take undergraduate courses and are not currently interested in earning a degree from Ohio State. If you have completed an undergraduate degree and need additional undergraduate coursework, Extended Education is an appropriate program for you.
If you are interested in graduate level courses, Graduate Non-Degree information is available at gpadmissions.osu.edu.
Our Extended Education students fall into these learner categories:
- Students with some college credit who are re-entering the university environment after an absence
- Students with post-secondary degrees completing prerequisites for graduate or professional study
- Adults attending college for the first time
- Adults who want to update career knowledge and skills, widen career options or explore a new discipline
- Professionals (such as educators) renewing certification/licensure
- Lifelong learners who enjoy academic opportunity and seek new ideas
- Students currently enrolled at another post-secondary institution interested in transferring Ohio State credit back to their home institution
Dates and Deadlines
Please review Dates and Deadlines to know your online or in-office admission dealines for the semester or session you wish to attend.