Ohio State AWS Lunch and Learn, January 24
As of December 2018, Ohio State AWS (Amazon Web Services) is available to Ohio State employees for university business. Grab your lunch and join Tracey Richardson, Sr. Director of Service Management, for the Ohio State AWS Lunch and Learn session on January 24 from noon to 1 p.m. at Mount Hall Café.
All are welcome to attend and learn more about Ohio State AWS offerings, and ask questions.
Topics to be covered include:
- What is AWS?
- How is Ohio State AWS different
- Use cases from around the university
- Ohio State AWS service offering
- Getting prepared to use Ohio State AWS
- How to request an Ohio State AWS account