Welcome to Program 60
The Ohio State University Office of Distance Education and eLearning (ODEE) is committed to offering diverse, quality programs and services that create a desire for lifelong learning. One of those programs is Program 60.
Ohio residents age 60 or older are invited to enrich their lives by experiencing the academic excellence and world-renowned research available at The Ohio State University. Each year, thousands of Ohioans take advantage of this tuition-free, noncredit/non-degree program to connect to the university community. Program 60 students attend courses on an instructor permission, space-available, audit basis at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
Spring Term 2019
Program registration for spring term is now closed.
Spring course enrollment is December 17 - January 18. Please take note of the time listed for the beginning of your enrollment appointment window.
- 1 - New Year's Day - Offices closed
- 4 - Last day to register for spring semester
- 7 - First day of spring semester (1/7-4/22) and first-session classes (1/7-2/22)
- 18 - Last day to enroll for spring semester and first-session classes
- 21 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day - No classes, offices closed
- 22 - Last day of first session classes
- 27 - First day of second-session classes (2/27-4/22)
- 8 - Last day to enroll in second-session classes
- 11-15 - Spring Break - No classes, offices open
- 22 - Last day of spring semester and second-session classes
Ready to take some courses?
Start here to become a Program 60 student at The Ohio State University!